“Great Dive Centre, Fantastic Service & Staff”
Review of Bali Scuba

Bali Scuba
Ranked #7 of 157 Tours in Sanur
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had my flights book but no accommodation or idea where the best place for diving was and I was recommended Bali Scuba. I emailed on the Monday and gave them my dates of travel and Lisa promptly responded with a suggested dive itinerary and accommodation which was across the road from the shop, by Tuesday i was all booked and I was diving with them on the Friday!

The accommodation arrange was lovely, a small guest house that provided breakfast each morning in your room and also the airport transfers. All the divemasters/instructors at Bali Scuba are extremely helpful and I think it would be very difficult to not have a great time with them!

I will definitely be choosing Bali Scuba the next time I come to Bali!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

First dive in Bali and definitely not my last. We chose Bali Scuba because we were new to the area and wanted a reputable and professional company to dive with. They were just that. The price for the dives and camera rental were above average, however, considering the time and effort to get everyone to our dive site in Tulamben (2 hours drive) and service, it is certainly worth every penny. Sunny, our guide was also super awesome, friendly and has a way of making everyone feel at home. She also knew that I was new to underwater photography and took the time to give me a free lesson. One of the most personable experiences I've ever had diving. We'll definitely dive with them again!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went by small ship to submarine and went down above sea level 50 m, we saw sea life, fishes and coral atols and how there help to grow up. It was very nice trip especially with children, minus is the price, it is higher.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great value, great staff, great organization and high quality equipment in good condition. I took the open water dive certification here and I have no complaints. Try to get Chris as an instructor if you can - I can't imagine a better instructor!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We were three customers with only one day to do it all - a professional diver(me), a one dive resort course diver and a snorkeler. We all had a great time. We were very impressed when all inquires were returned promptly by phone, email and skype and hotel pickup was on time. Very professional service all around.

1  Thank rpcvtaylor