“Fine Dining Experience”

Ranked #15 of 441 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Prices all included. Free pick up and drop off within Sanur area.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Fine Dining Experience”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went To Charming last night and was pleasantly surprised. This is so far the best meal i have ever had in Bali and i have been 3 times before. I would highly recommend this resteraunt. The Venue itself is beautiful and looks very modern whilst maintaining Balinese authenticity. The food is amazing here. I highly recommend getting the 100 day grain feed 200 gram Angus Steak followed by the Creme Brûlée. Slightly more expensive then other Bali resteraunts but definitely worth it if you appreciate good food not just portion sizes and its still cheap to Australian standards.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
australia
“My favourite restaurant in Sanur”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have forgotten how many times we have been to CharMing. We were back again on Christmas Eve and had the best time. Loved the food we ordered, Loved the wine we ordered. This place is always good. Quality of the beef fillet I had was the best I have eaten anywhere in the world I kid you not. Love the authentic Balinese decor, I wish some 5 stars hotels could do what this restaurant does so well. Staff are on the ball and never mixed up our orders. We liked the live band also. Great atmosphere on the night we dined. Only wish we could have gone back again during our stay but unfortunately I ended up in the Nusa Dua Hospital for the rest of my holiday, but I will return no doubt to Charming.

• Visited December 2013
Darwin, Australia
“Delivers everytime”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If staying in Sanur do yourself a favour and stop in at CharMing. This is our favourite restaurant in all of Bali. Service is always top notch. Food delicious. Entertainment is very Bali and very 'entertaining' (tip the musos they try so very hard).

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank DJ-Norm1962
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent in all respects”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Lovely garden setting. Great food, good laid back music, drinks at reasonable prices and excellent service. Free pick up and drop off to/from your hotel. One of the best in Bali without doubt. Enjoy!

1 Thank Ozejim
Melbourne, Australia
“Disappointed this time !!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We have been to Charming many times and when the owner had Mings we also went there each time in Bali. We can't knock the food as it is always beautiful. Sadly on our visit this time we were a little disappointed, the menu seemed to have less choices and they have stopped offering the local wines which is a shame as we love to support the local wine. We also felt a little rushed this time, as soon as we had finished what was on our plates they were taken away, we felt that they were in a hurry to get rid of us so someone else could take our table. Not sure if we will go back.