“Absolutely beautiful!”

Ranked #11 of 436 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Prices all included. Free pick up and drop off within Sanur area.
Perth, Australia
“Absolutely beautiful!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went to CharMing several times on our last holiday in July 2013 and we were so impressed with the service, excellent food and attention to detail. We tried the "snails" and they were really beautiful. Would definitely recommend this Restaurant as an all round pleasurable dining experience!

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Best night I could have asked for!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I held my wedding reception at charming on 25/7/13 and it was everything I could have asked for.

The food, the service and the atmosphere were amazing and I would sincerely like to thank Bardhi and his staff for making my night so special.

I would recommend this restaurant as a must see in sanur

• Visited July 2013
“A pleasant dining experience all round.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely evening dining at CharMing with the duck being juicy, tasty and tender. The lamb shanks were excellent with the whole dish being beautiful. The wait staff were friendly and very obliging. Recommend this restaurant .

“Thumbs Up”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Very nice restaurant. This place has a very limited selection for vegetarians with one starter and one main however they're always happy to alter other dishes to my request. I went with three other meat-eaters and they say in terms of mostly French style cuisine, it's the best in Sanur.

Sevenoaks District, United Kingdom
“I loved my Scallops and Ribeye”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I would say this is one of the best meals I have had whilst in Indonesia. The only 2 things that let me down were that my steak was not really Medium Rare, but rather on the Rare side. The other thing is the price, I feel that they are on the expensive side.

My husband however tried their Wagyu steak, although it was very soft, he felt the portion size was much too small for the price of 290000 and he was not overly impressed with the flavor either.

I see on other reviews that this seems to be the trend with this restaurant, some people are happy others are not. I wish they would become a bit more consistent with their food, as they have the ability to move to the No1 position on Trip Advisor