See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Located in Bypass, so it's good for those with own transport as you can easily access Sanur, Denpasar or Kuta. However there are not many attractions or shops next to the hotel, which makes it rather difficult for those who don't know the area. Great entertainment club there. Rooms are OK, and worthy the price. Overall it was OK for me, and I'm sure some others would agree, but maybe this hotel is just not for everybody.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
BalifTagor, Manager at Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Dyugaev,

Thank you for your comment and to choose Harrads Hotel 7 Convention as your stay during in Bali.
Hope next visit you keep stay with us.

Balifta

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Dirty and worn down, a bit off from the city centre, only positive thing was the friendly staff who gave us a nice "clean" room since the first one we checked in to had dirty sheets, hair all over the floors and a bathroom that was dirty.
Ok I guess for one night if you really don't have another option.

Stayed: January 2014

Hi Sweemack,

Very sorry for late respon.

Thank you for your comment and apologize for the inconvenience stay and service.
Our team will do best for the service in the future and hopely you will be back to stay with us

Balifta

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was in Bali for business trip. And I stay in this hotel for 3 days.
the lobby is spacious enough with small cafe also high Wifi connection.
staff are friendly and helpfull.
I stay in superior room, so it is not really big but enough for myself. With simple interior.
I always got problem with the card key, but they followed up it quick.
well, as long as stay here I felt nice, specially in bedtime really silence.
this hotel good for rest.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mikaa S
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was in Bail on April and living at Harrads hotel and spa. After check in then realized that Spa services has been stop because the hotel just took over by a new owner and so called new management. Very disappointed as they name as "Hotel and Spa"but can not provided spa services that what I booked for, unhappy with misleading on label the hotel.

The hotel was far away from attraction and shops unless you hire a driver every day it was not convenience to travel therefore I stay in the hotel most of the time. I have to admit that the pool was nice and the staffs are very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Would not stay there , they don't have spas , the pool bar is just for show , dinner well good luck tried to get 5 meals only to be told sorry we don't have some when it came to drinks sorry we don't have .

• Stayed: August 2013