“Can you make your staff behave?”

Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA
Ranked #81 of 82 Hotels in Sanur
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I attended my friend's wedding on 22nd of March, and continued with after party. Those staff in the bar were not responsive enough. They did not offer us any drink when we sat on the bar. It was still OK for me as I thought that they were busy opening the bar.
What made me irritated was those guys took pictures of me with their cellphone when I danced.. Several times till I was uncomfortable with it. It really disrespected me as a guest. I believed that in other hotels the staffs learned that "All guests are incognito". This really disappointed as I presumed that a hotel with Harrads level should have had a savvy on this value.
On top of that, they smoked in the bar while there were guests.

I believe that you need to make them behave to balance the product and the service quality of Harrads- For me, the food and the building are quite good, but the service was really a downside for the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stella G
BalifTagor, Manager at Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Firstly, apologize us for very late respon.

On behalf of Harrads Hotel & Convention Management please apologize us for the inconvenience cause.
We have taken decisive action to follow up on this issue.

Thank you for your comment and hope our service more better in the future.

Should you have further assistant, please feel free to contact us.

Balifta S.
Sales MICE & Wedding Manager

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Located in Bypass, so it's good for those with own transport as you can easily access Sanur, Denpasar or Kuta. However there are not many attractions or shops next to the hotel, which makes it rather difficult for those who don't know the area. Great entertainment club there. Rooms are OK, and worthy the price. Overall it was OK for me, and I'm sure some others would agree, but maybe this hotel is just not for everybody.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
BalifTagor, Manager at Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Dyugaev,

Thank you for your comment and to choose Harrads Hotel 7 Convention as your stay during in Bali.
Hope next visit you keep stay with us.

Balifta

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Dirty and worn down, a bit off from the city centre, only positive thing was the friendly staff who gave us a nice "clean" room since the first one we checked in to had dirty sheets, hair all over the floors and a bathroom that was dirty.
Ok I guess for one night if you really don't have another option.

Stayed: January 2014

Hi Sweemack,

Very sorry for late respon.

Thank you for your comment and apologize for the inconvenience stay and service.
Our team will do best for the service in the future and hopely you will be back to stay with us

Balifta

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was in Bali for business trip. And I stay in this hotel for 3 days.
the lobby is spacious enough with small cafe also high Wifi connection.
staff are friendly and helpfull.
I stay in superior room, so it is not really big but enough for myself. With simple interior.
I always got problem with the card key, but they followed up it quick.
well, as long as stay here I felt nice, specially in bedtime really silence.
this hotel good for rest.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mikaa S
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was in Bail on April and living at Harrads hotel and spa. After check in then realized that Spa services has been stop because the hotel just took over by a new owner and so called new management. Very disappointed as they name as "Hotel and Spa"but can not provided spa services that what I booked for, unhappy with misleading on label the hotel.

The hotel was far away from attraction and shops unless you hire a driver every day it was not convenience to travel therefore I stay in the hotel most of the time. I have to admit that the pool was nice and the staffs are very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Would not stay there , they don't have spas , the pool bar is just for show , dinner well good luck tried to get 5 meals only to be told sorry we don't have some when it came to drinks sorry we don't have .

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Windsclare
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wherever you want to go from the hotel, you always need a taxi as there is absolutely nothing in walking distance. It calls itself “Spa” although there are no spa facilities at the hotel. Not all credit cards are accepted. The rooms are clean and as it seems they try their best, but it definitely needs upgrading and improvements. Occasionally the staff forgets to clean the bathroom and equip it with let’s say toilet paper. Depending on which room you are, you may face power failures and occasionally no air-condition. It also has a breakfast buffet which I could not find. In summary, it is the ideal place for Mainland China tourists as they are probably the only ones who can cope with the noise and behavioral habits of their own people.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business