“Restaurant to Suite Everyone”

The Village Cucina Italiana
Ranked #57 of 480 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Village Cucina Italiana Restaurant and Lounge is an iconic restaurant in the popular tourism destination of Sanur that brings people together to share great Italian food, wine and conversation. This smart dining environment has been tastefully designed to create a warm and inviting ambience. There are defined spaces to anticipate varied dining needs with intimate table settings for couples and areas where groups can socialize in style. An outdoor terrace beneath a canopy of trees provides a refreshing spot to enjoy informal eating with friends. And for a more sophisticated dining experience, there is an elegant dining room with full air-conditioning for comfort. Open daily from 8am until 11pm.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

On our second trip to Bali we made the trip to Sanur just to eat at this great restaurant. Once again it didn't disappoint. Friendly staff, beautiful clean restaurant and wonderful food. Had a casual lunch as well as a dinner and both times the food for all of us was great. Pizza's were divine!!! Would highly recommend to everyone no mater how fussy the eater.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We've just spent 2 weeks in Sanur and ate in The Village a few times. The food was great. Really enjoyed the lasagne. The service was excellent. The setting was beautiful. The staff were professional from the waiters to the manager. I noticed the manager spend time at each table checking on his customers. He was professional and friendly without being too familiar. Would definitely recommend this restuarant.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I visited this restaurant on 2 consecutive nights, the first night I had a wood fired Pizza (really nice) and the second night I had Bruschetta (delicious) and Lasagne,(extremely hot) I took my first bight and when it was in my mouth it was extremely hot iI was trying to swallow it but it would not go down, eventually I swallowed it. I called the waitress over and asked her if the Lasagne was micro-waved and she said yes I told her it burnt my throat and she was sort of apologetic with a smile. I ordered a creme caramel to cool my throat but that did not work. For 2 nights I could barely swallow and had 2 restless nights sleep. A week has past and my throat is slowly healing. I emailed them 4 days ago with no reply. will not revisit.

Thank josmarc999 .
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We visit this restaurant because it looks very nice and cozy restaurant. we ordered pizza and pasta which were delicious. wine selection also great. lovely night!!

1  Thank Antonio C
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have been coming to the Village Restaurant now for about 3 years now to be excellent. The service is very prompt and friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing. My son ordered the Volcano Pizza and he was amazed at the size of it when it arrived. The Chefs were happy to tell him how the pizza was made !! This totally surprised us !! The pasta is awesome as well. They have a pick up shuttle available. Definitely give this restaurant a try next time in Sanur.

1  Thank HchPerth