“Lovely setting”

Ranked #56 of 482 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Village Cucina Italiana Restaurant and Lounge is an iconic restaurant in the popular tourism destination of Sanur that brings people together to share great Italian food, wine and conversation. This smart dining environment has been tastefully designed to create a warm and inviting ambience. There are defined spaces to anticipate varied dining needs with intimate table settings for couples and areas where groups can socialize in style. An outdoor terrace beneath a canopy of trees provides a refreshing spot to enjoy informal eating with friends. And for a more sophisticated dining experience, there is an elegant dining room with full air-conditioning for comfort. Open daily from 8am until 11pm.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband & I ate here for a child free dinner. The setting & atmosphere where lovely. For entree I had scallops, which were beautiful! My husband had a seafood entree (can not remember the name), it came with prawns, squid & soft shell crab. It was a very generous serving! I had a very yummy chicken main & my husband had a pizza. Unfortunately he found the base to be very soggy and hard to eat due to this. In all it was a nice evening out.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place was highly recommended by a friend and did not disappoint. My daughter and I shared the Carbonara (delicious) and a pizza. My other daughter had the spag bol and she loved it. The service was excellent and the restaurant has a lovely ambience about it. They had a guy playing the piano which was a really nice touch. I think the price is quite reasonable for a higher end type of restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food was absolutely fantastic. We had Bruschetta for starters, but the real treat was th mains: Bolognaise that brought my wife back to Italy, and for me the snapper filet. Service is attentive and really friendly. Good Italian wines on the meny.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We was tryed two spaghettis what was recommended by the hotel we stay. It was so good, especially cozy atmosphere and excellent service. We was very comfortable to enjoyed many meals in this village. Very good value for money. We will come back soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were attracted to this restaurant due to its very sophisticated lovely ambience. The food, (we ordered salads, pizzas and desserts), was good but not excellent. The service was prompt. The live piano playing added charm to the whole experience. Not the cheapest option to eat at Sanur but go for the feel and enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds.