“Perfect!”

Ranked #38 of 447 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Village is an iconic restaurant in the popular tourism destination of Sanur that brings people together to share great Italian food, wine and conversation. This smart dining environment has been tastefully designed to create a warm and inviting ambience. There are defined spaces to anticipate varied dining needs with intimate table settings for couples and areas where groups can socialize in style. An outdoor terrace beneath a canopy of trees provides a refreshing spot to enjoy informal eating with friends. And for a more sophisticated dining experience, there is an elegant dining room with full air-conditioning for comfort.Open daily from 11am until 11pm
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I came from sulawesi the day before and I was craving for some western food, so I decided to try the pizza at the village.

Ice cold bintang chek!
Got a complimentary starter very nice italian bread with tomato salsa that was really tasty!
I orderda pizza capriccosa, tok only 5-10 min to get it from I deliverd my order, i was expecting it to take longer as the resturante was very busy.
The Pizza was perfect with thin crust and real italian ham and good chees, and they do the pizza in a wood fired oven.

The service was also great! The waiter came and filled up my glass and offerd me more drinks as soon as my glass got nearly empty.

The waitr even came with mosqito spray for me as I was sitting in the outdor restaurant....

I will for sure go back, this place is much better than the more popular italian resturant massimo here in Sanur.

There are newer reviews for The Village

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you like Italian food then try The Village, the served a freshly baked bread fingers to start with. I would just go there for them alone. The pizza's were the best in Bali.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

the meal i had here was very average not much atmosphere i dont think i will go back.other friends have dined here aswell and found it average aswell.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The village is a must to experience. I had the best pizza here! The decor is really lovely our waiter Astawa went out of his way to ensure our dining experience was enjoyable..what an asset he is to this fine establishment!.
Steve & Janine
Perth WA

1  Thank SunnygirlPerth
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The Village is a great changed of pace from the typical mediocre beach food you get in Bali. Expensive, but for an occasional treat, well worth it. Everything our table of 4 ordered was excellent. Highly recommended, close to an (overpopulated) stretch of beach and also close to Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites, which we also recommend!

1  Thank Justin H