“Italian food”

Ranked #37 of 448 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Village is an iconic restaurant in the popular tourism destination of Sanur that brings people together to share great Italian food, wine and conversation. This smart dining environment has been tastefully designed to create a warm and inviting ambience. There are defined spaces to anticipate varied dining needs with intimate table settings for couples and areas where groups can socialize in style. An outdoor terrace beneath a canopy of trees provides a refreshing spot to enjoy informal eating with friends. And for a more sophisticated dining experience, there is an elegant dining room with full air-conditioning for comfort.Open daily from 11am until 11pm
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We ordered take away pizza and pasta on 2 separate nights and were impressed with the freshness of the ingredients used. Food tasted great and wasn't lathered in oil.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We really enjoyed the food here. The mushrooms for entree were fantastic. There were 7 of us & we all had something different & everyone enjoyed their meal. We sat outside which was more casual dining but inside was beautiful! It is a little more expensive that some places in Bali however I thought it was worth the money.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

What a lovely restaurant. Great service, and beautiful ambience. Meal started with complimentary bread and dipping sauce. We ordered the wood fired pizzas. They were very tasty, particularly the capricciosa. And, as a very pleasant surprise, the wait staff gathered round, sang happy birthday to me and served me a lovely chocolate mousse with my name and happy birthday spelled out in chocolate! What a nice touch. Needless to say we will most definitely return and be sure to tell others of this excellent restaurant!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went to the village for dinner twice,while we stayed in sanur..I had the seafood maranari and it was very delicious.Followed by the vanilla creme brulee.It was that good my husband and i,went back another night for dinner before we left sanur.Highly recommend the village.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best Pizza's in town in "The Village", good atmosphere.
Time from time I visit, because I live in Sanur.