“Italian Food”

Ranked #37 of 455 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Village Cucina Italiana Restaurant and Lounge is an iconic restaurant in the popular tourism destination of Sanur that brings people together to share great Italian food, wine and conversation. This smart dining environment has been tastefully designed to create a warm and inviting ambience. There are defined spaces to anticipate varied dining needs with intimate table settings for couples and areas where groups can socialize in style. An outdoor terrace beneath a canopy of trees provides a refreshing spot to enjoy informal eating with friends. And for a more sophisticated dining experience, there is an elegant dining room with full air-conditioning for comfort. Open daily from 8am until 11pm.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best Pizza's in town in "The Village", good atmosphere.
Time from time I visit, because I live in Sanur.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

i have visited this restaurant with my boyfriend!! good pizza, pasta and dessert!!! love it....
the staff also very nice and friendly... Good restaurant for dating.. :)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Village is on the main street of Sanur, you can't miss the place with it's giant red sign and giant red umbrellas. We were coaxed in because it looked really cozy, had a great sounding menu, and had quite a bit of wine to choose from which since the hotel we were staying at didn't have any. They also had pizza which sounded nice after weeks of Indonesian food. The prices were a little high even for a tourist restaurant in Sanur, but not out of sight.

Unfortunately, the pizza was undercooked and doughy, and they somehow thought that a solid slab of cold parmesan cheese on each slice was enticing. The papardelle was overcooked and too creamy, not great but better than the pizza. Then a whole bunch of Chinese came in and took over the place, and we were never served again. I had to go up and pay and even that was a chore. I was on the verge of walking out. Disappointing. There are a lot better run places in Sanur than the Village unfortunately - it is so nice too.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I visited the village last week with my best friends. I love the pizza and a very tasty risotto. You should try the berry juice which will make you want to come back again to this cozy restaurant. Apart from that, the tiramisu is very special. I am sure that I will come again with my family. A perfect place to have yummy food.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have been to Bali a number of times and eaten at many places - it would be fair to say we are very familiar with the quality of western food in Bali and do not have high expectations but believe they do try to have a go.. That said, we don't complain if the food is not great but on this occassion we went to the Village and I ordered a porterhouse steak with pepper sauce. What I received was a ordinary looking, poorly cooked T bone steak covered in parsley (after waiting at least 50 minutes)????? I enquired with the waitress what the meal was and she insisted it was a porterhouse steak with pepper sauce - clearly it was not...I suggested that was not the case and she very rudley responed by saying - that was their "style" in a nasty, if you don't like it bugger off manner. The family (not I) ate their meals (which were also less than ordinary and very small in portion compared to other restaurants), we paid (650,000IRP) and did as she suggested and left. Would not recommend to anyone.....unless you only have a milkshake.