“Another gem in Sanur”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is another gem in Sanur where we were greeted warmly by the owner, Michael. The food was excellent and the service second to none. We made sure that we had our last meal here before flying home. As another reviewer said, the crummed mushrooms were to kill for!

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

One of my all time favorites. Yuli, Michael and both Kadeks treat everyone like family. The food is always great and the service even better. Definitely a must visit when in Sanur...

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Michael, who welcomes you ands les you feel very welcome is missed when it is
his day or night off!
The food is average but good value.
Easily found in Sanur . Can be a little noisy as it is right on main road.!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Another trip to Sanur, more dinners at Aladdin's and it was so good.
Michael and Yuli welcomed us back like old friends. We always make sure that we visit here on our first night and make sure we make it our last place to eat before we leave. The mushrooms are still to die for.
Make sure you visit here at least once on your trip, you wont be disappointed

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Seeing as how Aladdin Cave was rated on Trip Advisor as one of the best restaurants in the area, my wife and I decided to pay it a visit. As many of the reviews state, Michael, the owner, is a great guy and personally overseas all the tables. Service was therefore impeccable. The food, however, was too bland. I deliberately ordered something not too spicy, but I did expect flavour, which was certainly not present. I regret that, almost a month later, I can't remember what I ordered, but it was an Indonesian dish, so it should have been prepared to a high standard.