“My Favourite Bali Restaurant”
Review of Ratatouille

Ratatouille
Ranked #108 of 467 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Once I discovered Ratatouille on my latest trip to Bali I was there often. The staff are friendly and attentive, the beautiful hostess makes everyone feel welcome and the food is divine. Great value and varied menu and there is even a free pick up service if you are staying in the Sanur area. Staff were happy to accommodate my special requests and the atmosphere was lovely, with a four piece local band playing one evening I was there. One evening it rained during dinner and I had ridden a bicycle which became wet. Once the rain eased I was ready to go and before I left staff dried the seat and hand grips on the bike for me. It's the little things that make a difference. Thank you for having me Ratatouille and I'll be back next trip.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

As always this restaurant was fantastic great food great service and the best Martabak and ribs I have ever eaten keep up the good work guy's we will be back again next year

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We have walked past this restaurant many times and never gone in before. It was recommended to us and so glad it was! We had dinner three times during our stay and were never disappointed. Excellent food, lovely atmosphere and top service. You must try it

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Love this place! W have come here 3 years in a row now when we stay in sanur over christmas. Haven't found a place that does better ribs than this place. The inside part is better to sit in due to the mozzies outside. We went with friends and they couldn't fact what they ordered as well. Very well priced and great value for money! Would recommend it!!

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night for dinner and we were very satisfied. They had a 5-piece acoustic band singing lovely songs which we thoroughly enjoyed. Food was delicious and presentation was impressive.

Two thumbs up!