“Good food, reazonable prices”
Review of Fortune Cookie

Fortune Cookie
Ranked #94 of 461 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: At Fortune Cookie Restaurant we offer a unique experience of San Francisco style Chinese cuisine in Bali. We believe in fresh & healthy Chinese food with no MSG. All our dishes are prepared fresh - made to order. We use Organic vegetables as much as possible, we serve Australian beef and our chicken is all breast fillet. Our famous 'potsticker' dumplings are handmade to order.. You won't find any frozen dumplings here! We pride ourselves on having the freshest ingredients, healthy recipes and fast delivery service. Please enjoy!
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We walked along this restaurant, and decided to give it a try. We were received very friendly, they have a nice menu, with several nice original chinese choices. Food arrived quick, was very tasty. After reading the comments on tripadvisor, we saw some people had bad luck here, I presume those are incidents, we can only say it's very good food!,

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and was surprised to see the restaurant empty. Usually I avoid empty restaurants in SE Asia but the delicious looking broccoli photograph on their sign had kicked off the cravings...

Service was attentive but not overbearing and extremely efficient (though note I was the only customer at the time.)

I ordered their pork potsticker dumplings -- definitely (as they claim) all freshly made, not frozen! -- a mixed fried rice and, yep, the broccoli. Everything was served piping hot and cooked to perfection. Note the menu says the chicken dishes were prepared with breast meat only - yum, for next time!

If served similar food, I really can't understand how a reviewer could complain about the quality on here. Ah well, there's no pleasing some...

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Good meal for Chinese food lovers-very tasty and fresh ingredients-only improvement more sauce on the sweet and sour and lemon chicken other wise worth a trip

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have been in bali for a month and have been eating local food. Tonight I thought I would try chinese. The service was brilliant. Delightful staff. I had the homemade dumplings (5 pieces) and chicken chow mein... both super tasty. I also had a drink.. It cost $11 aUS.. hardly overpriced!!
Sanur is more expensive in general than other places in Bali. If you feel like Authentic Chinese food I highly recommend Fortune Cookie.. It even came with one!!!! mine said I would be famous...

Reviewed March 26, 2014

the food is just delicious. and also the service is excellent. if you stay in bali or come as a tourist and graving for chinese food this is the place to go.
i also love the take away packaging.