“Go back again and again”
Review of Sanur Beach Villas

Sanur Beach Villas
Ranked #24 of 145 Specialty Lodging in Sanur
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ron Urma and the staff are so welcoming on your arrival. Very relaxing no pressure at all. Just what we all needed to break our trip...
Rosie is a gem.
The atmosphere is great and the surroundings.
You meet some great people and have a ball.
Oh and the food. Urmas cooking class it a credit to her.
Awesome breakfast was had by all.
No late night noise from any of the guests at all.
Oh and the hubby liked the esky sitting in the base near the stump....
My husband said he didn't want to leave. We could have stayed for longer. Next time we will.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 114Christine

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We keep coming back here . Its fantastic. Great hosts Ron and Irma nothing is too much trouble. Lovely and close to the beach. You can find Bamboo shoots cooking school here too where Irma takes you to the markets early for fresh produce first before you start cooking her amazing indonesian food. We Love the red esky with the coldest Bintangs in Bali go a treat too. You will find 6 rooms and 2 villas. This place is great value and has a great atmosphere where you will meet some amazing and interesting people. They will also arrange some bicycles for you at a great price to get around Sanur as well. I come here often and don't like telling too many people of our little hidden gems but its worth it as we have had many happy times here with our family and Friends and hope others can enjoy as well. The Matos

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ron, Irma, Rosie & all the staff
THANK YOU. Another great stay.
Just what I needed. Very relaxing, great food, fun chatting with Ron and his mates.
Staff very attentive - Rosie , you are a gem.
Surroundings are beautiful, check out the orchids.
Sometimes Ron your music choice leaves a lot to be desired - you are sowing your age >:o)))))).
Thanks again
Be back again as soon as possible.
Pene xx

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed at Ron's in Jan 2013. We loved it!! Great place to stay with our two boys who loved the huge pool! Awesome breakfasts, staff are lovely and friendly. The cooking school was a highlight of our trip! Hanging out with Ron and the big red esky was just like being at home. We met some great people and had a ball! I would recommend to anyone who loves a laugh, a beer and a good yarn :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first trip to SBV and it was very enjoyable. The one mistake I made was to try and walk everywhere as SBV is on the far end of the boardwalk. As I can’t tell my right from my left I got lost without getting anywhere. However, I did get to see some of the wonderful private villas in the area. When I go back (as I will) I will hire a pushy from Ron.

The staff are lovely, the service great, and the breakfast plentiful. Their Iced Coffee Yum!!. The rooms are large with good air con. Did I mention the pool, it is huge for a small complex just the right temperature and always spotless.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was our second time back to SBV and certainly not our last. We stayed 14 nights... We love the location - its down at the Mercure end of Sanur, so much quieter than the top end. (Only a $2 max taxi ride up to the night markets and top end if you don't want to walk or ride).. Walking distance to great restaurants and beach warungs. We used bikes to get around this trip - so quick to get everywhere - loads of fun! Rooms are basic but very clean - large fridge, air-con, tv with dvd player, really lovely outside bathroom...Probably the only downside (only minor) is that the walls are thin...! This didn't affect us in the slightest, however it could bother some..
Breakfast provided each day more than adequate.. Great pool to relax in at any time of day or evening!! The addition of the Bamboo Shoots Cooking School is great - Irma is a fabulous cook and a great lady.. All the staff are great - very friendly and always a big smile - nothing is too much trouble...
SBV is not for those wanting a 5 star resort, however if you are on a budget and want small & personal, quiet location, great pool, clean & tidy rooms with all the basics ticked - SBV is for you!! We love the place and look forward to getting back soon....

Room Tip: All 6 rooms have their own little verandah and look out to the pool. There are also 2 x family villa...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My first time staying at Sanur and this place is a absolute treasure, so laid back , quiet & relaxing. Nothing fancy but its very comfortable, air cons work great have full size fridges . Staff are the best especially Rosie ( I just want to take her home with me ) Ron & Irma are lovely hosts and make you feel so welcome and nothing is to much trouble for them. Coldest Bintangs in Bali. Had a great 6 nights here with 3 great girls, thanks will definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2013