We only stayed here for 1 afternoon and night on our way to Ubud but enjoyed the experience. We were upgraded to a family room, which was HUGE for only 2 of us, it had it's own garden facing the pool! It had a lounge, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms - the main bathroom was very nice and had a walk-in rain-shower. The pool area was nice and quiet for relaxing and taking a dip away from the hot sun. We had a little saunter to the beach to dip our toes in the very warm sea - bliss! Dinner at the restaurant which was very nice - Nasi Goreng was lovely - and also had breakfast the next morning which was a buffet with a wide selection.
Overall, a very welcoming hotel with courteous and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali