2,765 results
All reviews deluxe room private beach free shuttle nice resort beach bar a bit tired buffet breakfast egg station the hotel offers kids club walk along the beach relaxing stay beautiful garden sun loungers beach side restaurants and bars pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A return visit and were not disappointed. Great quite location on the water. Housekeeping were excellent and all round a pleasant stay. Ate breakfast at the resort nearly everyday and while its standard ACCOR breakfast food did not disappoint with an excellent egg station cooking to your own specifications.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MercureResortSanur, Manager at Mercure Resort Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Derek08Perth_WA,

Thank you for choosing Mercure Resort Sanur for your recent stay in Bali! We are very excited to know that you had a very good experience stay and our housekeeping meet your expectation. Lovely to hear that our service is on your highest praise. Your feedback really motivate us to keep up our performance and service to the guest. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the soonest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

mercure Sanur is an amazing 4 star hotel with completely breakfast!:-)
I like their private beach with Massages around, the quiet and pleasant atmosphere made our stay more memorable :-) facilities are dated, clean and the staff are very responsive to our request :-) highly recommended :-)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear joremardelfin,

Thank you for your stay with Mercure Resort Sanur! it's a pleasant to know that you had a perfect and enjoyable stay with us. We are very excited to know that our service and facilities meet your expectation. Your superb feedback really motivate us to keep up our performance and service to our guest. We are looking forward to welcoming back in the next nearest future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have just returned from another visit to the Mercure resort Sanur, which continues to offer us so much by way of an enjoyable place to stay but also at very good value, with terrific service to cap it off.
Having stayed here quite a number of times, we have seen how it has steadily evolved and improved in small but significant steps but has always offered us everything we look for, when we holiday in Bali.
The gardens are always so well kept, pools are immaculate and of course, the staff are so warm and friendly. It all goes towards a lovely, relaxing stay.
We can't wait until we can return to the Mercure Resort Sanur, to enjoy all the many good things this hotel offers.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MercureResortSanur, Manager at Mercure Resort Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Terence P,

Thank you for choosing Mercure Resort Sanur for your recent stay in Bali! We are humbled to know that you had a perfect experience stay with us. It's a pleasant to hear that our accommodation, facilities and staff meet your expectation. Your superb feedback really motivate us to keep serve the best to our guest. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Beautiful and Calm Resort Environment. Play and relax at the beach all day long. Near to other local place like Dream Island and Pengembak Temple.
Very recommended to try Mango Pudding and also the afternoon tea set.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear SiKalapMakan,

Thank you for choosing Mercure Resort Sanur for your recent stay in Bali! We are very excited to know that you had a perfect experience stay with us. Lovely to know that our resort meet your expectation. Thank you for recommend our Mango Pudding and Afternoon Tea set. Your feedback really motivate us to keep up our performance and always serve the best to all our guest.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the next nearest future.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

We felt welcome from the moment we arrived and even though the Mercure Sanur is a large hotel, it had a smaller hotel feel.

Grounds are meticulously maintained. Rooms are tired and although reviews indicate they have been upgraded, the room we had must have been upgraded many years ago or waiting for an upgrade. Our shower head was so low that we had to bend down to wash our hair.

We had a room close to the pool, although because of the layout of the resort, we couldn't directly access the pool and had to walk to one of two entry points. There appeared to be two closer entry points that have been blocked.

Unfortunately the beds were very hard and I like I firm bed and pillows to thick. Staff arranged thinner pillows and an extra doona that I used to soften the bed. Room towels appeared to be new however pool towels were a little worn.

The areas for improvement relate to the 'complimentary activities'. We were interested in the cycling, the water aerobics and yoga. When we enquired about cycling we were initially told it wasn't on and the program had been changed but no one could tell us what it was replaced by. A few minutes later it was back on and we could book in.

We were told we didn't need to book in for water aerobics. I raced back from a walk for it only to find it wasn't on. I asked later in the day and staff didn't seem to know about it. Later in the evening I received a note indicating I had to book for it so the next morning I booked for the class that day. When I arrived I was told there was a minimum of two people and I was the only one that had booked. No minimum was mentioned when I booked or I would have convinced my partner to join me. Luckily another guest decided to join in otherwise I would have missed out two days in a row. I totally appreciate the need for minimum numbers and need to book but this should be included in the brochure given to guests and guests informed when they book if the minimum number has been reached.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MercureResortSanur, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Resort Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear wackijac1,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at Mercure Resort Sanur.

It such a pleasure to know that you have enjoyable stay with us. Our guests’ feedback is really valuable for us as it promotes our improvements, we take note on your concern of the room condition. We do continually work on improvements to the Resort. We should have replaced all of the older mosaic shower tiles which gave old impression in the room. Now we put our efforts to repaint all of our guest room interiors and replacing all grouting for rooms that require it. The room project is still on progress, I believe this will enhance our guest experience in our guestroom. We pleased be informed that the new pool towel has been arrive and we already distribute at our pool.

With regards of the resort activities, it has been addressed with our Recreation Manager for our evaluation. Training also will be conducted to all of teams to improve their product knowledge and communication skill.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, I hope we could get another chance to welcome you back and show you all the improvements we have made by then.