The Mercure is a much larger hotel than we would normally stay in as we prefer small intimate places where you get to know the staff well and are guests rather than a room number, but I must admit that the staff at the Mercure were very pleasant and helpful and we had a good stay.
The units are in blocks of four and I noticed that there were a number of Lumbung style bungalows. The grounds are mature with many large trees which give good shade, the beach area is particularly pleasant as you can relax under the trees or on the beach in full sun, as well you can swim in the sea at high tide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali