Having travelled to Bali many times, we love coming back to Sanur for our quiet time out. This is our second time at the Mecure in Sanur. We love it for its ambience, peaceful tropical gardens, and little squirrels that zoom amongst the trees. The beautiful gardens create good privacy for the downstairs suites. Beds are comfy ,and the ensuites have good showers. Aircons work well, and are quiet.Pool areas are spacious, and never seem to be crowded. With the beach on your doorstep, what more could you ask for. Great hotel for the price.
Staff were wonderful, with nothing being a problem. Some excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. Good tailor just around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali