This is our 3rd visit to the Mercure and second time to the same room
We booked 2 Deluxe rooms on top floor, the rooms are large and so is the bathroom BUT
going up the stairs and on top landing there was squirrel faeces everywhere, you couldn't hold on to the wall as you walked up the stairs as they were covered in it. The smell was terrible so it was very unpleasant and unsafe. The floor in bedroom had corn chips and hair everywhere it hadn't been cleaned. The bathroom floor was all wet due to the fact that the hand basin was leaking, the shower was filthy ( I had to clean this myself later with bleach) the drain hole where the water went out was so dirty. The fridge had no shelves in it even non on the door and the freezer part was frozen up.
So I contacted housekeeping to come to the room, they never came after 30 minutes so I went looking for someone, finely I got the supervisor from housekeeping showed him the unhygienic
mess left by the squirrel and our room, they came and cleaned everything plus gave us another fridge.
The squirrel issue was on going, every morning there would be faeces all over the stairs and landing. Also Squirrel Faeces could be found throughout the restaurant .
I did ask to speak to the manager and was told he would get in contact with me, well we were there for 4 nights and we never saw him.
The good side of the hotel is the location, the bed was Huge, CLEAN and very Comfortable
The staff that we had anything to do with were very nice.
Breakfast if its not in your package do not have it, its not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali