The ''superior' room my wife and I stayed in was far from that. The bathroom was old with no hot water in the morning. The bedroom wardrobe area was totally inadequate resulting in my wife and I having to leave clothes in our suitcase. The 'children's area' was an absolute disgrace; cracked,broken and uneven concrete, the building shoddy. The free adult bicycles provided looked like they came from the local tip (brakes didn't work, chain rusty etc) No welcoming drink upon our arrival at the hotel. o Christmas decorations of any kind. Reception forgot to order our taxi to the airport. This hotel is 'old' and in need of total refurbishment. Having said that, it is in an ideal location, right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali