Good hotel. Booked with accor platinum. Free room upgrade And early checkin. Didnt eat nor drink here rather pricey (18 $ for breakfast) free shuttle bus to hardys (supermarket on main strip) otherwise 20000rp via taxi. Located a bit away from everything. . All in all. No issues. Great staff and service. Ok for what its worth. Stayed twice before probably will again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali