Lovely hotel in a great location.
Sanur is located on the East Coast of Bali away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta. the location makes if very easy to travel to central and Northern Bali without the hassle of dealing with the Airport and Kuta Traffic. If you are looking for somewhere to go to relax, but still have the choices of some great evening entertainment, this is the place for you.
I booked one of the cheaper rooms on offer at the hotel and was very happy in regard to value for money. The decor was a little tired, but the rooms in the block next door were undergoing renovations while I was there, so no doubt this will be an ongoing project. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Staff were friendly and service was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali