This is our 3rd time in this hotel and it never disappoints us. The staff are friendly, the room is clean and quite spacious and I am writing this using free wi fi.
The hotel is located in a quiet part of Sanur. The beach is really clean and although the hotel is fully booked it doesn't feel over crowded, there is no problem getting a sunbed nr the pool or on the beach. I would highly recommend this hotel and do not understand how it is so far in the ratings on tripadvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali