The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
$255
Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$155
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$328
$296
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$146
$245
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$90
$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$148
$122
Agoda.com
$190
$140
Puri Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfamily roomseaside bungalowprivate bungalowhigh tidebali hotelhardy's supermarkettea and coffeebig bathroomfriendly hotelhot waterwould stay againfruit plattershops and restaurantsmain bedroomnasi gorengwelcome drinkbali style
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Peneeda Beach hotel was really quite a disappointment for our last few days in Bali. To be fair the staff were very pleasant and helpful, but the whole hotel is old and outdated. On top of that all bed linen and towels looked worn, thin and some stained from years of use! What was really shocking was that there was NO mattress protectors on the rather old looking mattresses, and the sheets only barely covered the mattresses at all! It made me feel rather 'yuk' sleeping on the bed so we did ask for extra sheets to be provided in the absence of a mattress protector. I just hope we didn't catch any nasty bed bugs or scabies from our stay here. The shower was also pretty poor - not a good water pressure and not very clean with hair still in drainage area when we arrived. So all in all I certainly would not be recommending this place to any of my friends.

Room Tip: Don't recommend any if our room was anything to go by!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lenswork
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have stayed at Peneeda four times with family and we like it very much, the Family Rooms are spacious and good falue, two of my daughters have stayed in the Lumbung's and enjoyed that also. We love the fact the their Restaurant is on the Beachfront, their breakfast is very tasty.The Staff are so nice and friendly and helpful, we enjoy staying here, Regards, Marion.

Room Tip: The Lumbung rooms are in a quieter garden area.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Marion007_13
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Peneeda is an aging hotel, however it has kept itself up quite well. It has its hits and misses. Don't go in expecting anything more than a solid 3-star hotel, and you won't be disappointed.

What I liked:
The hotel is right on the beach. Breakfast is tasty and plentiful (and on the beach). We stayed in a 2-room suite, and the room and bathroom were huge, the beds very comfortable, air conditioners quiet. All amenities provided except a hair dryer. The grounds are lovely, the lobby is big and built in the balinese style typical of older hotels (lots of wood), and it has 3 swimming pools. The location is great, you can walk out the hotel and be on the street with loads of shops. Like all along Sanur, there is a lovely walking trail along the coast line.

What I didn't like:
The massive construction project on the lot next door meant the back part of the resort (area away from the beach) had construction noise all day. This noise drifted over the two pool areas at that end, and although not that bad, this may not be for those who prefer total quiet. The beach was not cleaned of garbage...ever (and that's such an easy fix for the hotel). The fitness equipment was a rusting carcass badly in need of repair. Partly open-air shower mean you can see the moon while showering, but also lets the mosquitos in.

If you stay, avoid the Standard Cottages, as they back right onto the construction site. Our suite was away from that, and totally unaffected by the noise.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I only stayed at this place one night as a stopover when arriving late at night from Sydney and on my way to Ubud.
The grounds are lovely and it really feels like a more traditional style accommodation.
My room was spotlessly clean, only fault is that when I arrived very late at night, there was no hot water, and I really felt like a shower! Bed was very comfy and my room was quiet. I was in one of the cheaper rooms away from the beach.
Apparently the gas hadn't been turned on, but was too tired to worry about contacting reception so waited till morning.
The location is perfect, I went for an hour walk along the beachfront which was just beautiful. It was a Sunday morning and there were hundreds of local families out and about for a swim and play by the beach which was lovely to watch.
The breakfast was ok, I have heard there is much better along the beachfront, but I wasn't fussed as I was only staying one day.
Had a massage at the in-hotel spa which was very cheap and pretty good.
Would definitely recommend, I liked the overall feel of the place and the location is second to none. Why you would stay in Kuta is beyond me. (unless you're under 25 and after all night partying!)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank trinay
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here recently, 2 adults and 2 kids. We booked a family room and I have to say I was very surprised at the quality of the room. It was very nicely furnished and the bathroom was very big. It had a separate bath and an 'outdoor' shower. The air conditioning worked very well. There was also a TV but we hardly used it.

The rooms and grounds were kept spotlessly clean. Our room was cleaned every morning and there was always somebody busy around the place doing something. We had a nice breakfast included each morning which we ate in the restaurant on the beach. It was not a buffet but there was a choice of fruit, eggs, toast, waffles, juice, tea and coffee. Tea and coffee were available all day in the lobby and for an hour in the afternoon in the restaurant.

The staff were very friendly and always giving us a smile and saying hello, the staff at reception were also helpful and happy to answer any questions.

Yes the pools were in need of renovation but they were fine to cool off in the hot afternoons. I had the impression that they were working on minor renovations throughout the hotel while we were there such as re-tiling the verandahs and I felt our room may have been recently renovated. Hopefully they will get to the pools eventually. It would certainly not prevent me from staying here again, it was a well priced option in a good location. The only downfall to me was that there was only wifi in the lobby. It worked in the restaurant as well for the first couple of days and then stopped. It would be an extra bonus to have it available in the rooms.

Room Tip: I was glad I didn't book a Club Lumbung room as they were right at the front of the hotel away from the beach and there was a huge construction going on right behind then at the time we were there. Family rooms were great.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family