Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$155
$139
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$328
$295
$221
$205
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$90
$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
$280
$198
Puri Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$188
$140
Agoda.com
Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$173
$183
$151
$122
Priceline
All reviewsfamily roomseaside bungalowprivate bungalowhigh tidebali hotelhardy's supermarkettea and coffeebig bathroomfriendly hotelhot waterwould stay againfruit plattershops and restaurantsmain bedroomnasi gorengwelcome drinkbali style
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here recently, 2 adults and 2 kids. We booked a family room and I have to say I was very surprised at the quality of the room. It was very nicely furnished and the bathroom was very big. It had a separate bath and an 'outdoor' shower. The air conditioning worked very well. There was also a TV but we hardly used it.

The rooms and grounds were kept spotlessly clean. Our room was cleaned every morning and there was always somebody busy around the place doing something. We had a nice breakfast included each morning which we ate in the restaurant on the beach. It was not a buffet but there was a choice of fruit, eggs, toast, waffles, juice, tea and coffee. Tea and coffee were available all day in the lobby and for an hour in the afternoon in the restaurant.

The staff were very friendly and always giving us a smile and saying hello, the staff at reception were also helpful and happy to answer any questions.

Yes the pools were in need of renovation but they were fine to cool off in the hot afternoons. I had the impression that they were working on minor renovations throughout the hotel while we were there such as re-tiling the verandahs and I felt our room may have been recently renovated. Hopefully they will get to the pools eventually. It would certainly not prevent me from staying here again, it was a well priced option in a good location. The only downfall to me was that there was only wifi in the lobby. It worked in the restaurant as well for the first couple of days and then stopped. It would be an extra bonus to have it available in the rooms.

Room Tip: I was glad I didn't book a Club Lumbung room as they were right at the front of the hotel away from the beach and there was a huge construction going on right behind then at the time we were there. Family rooms were great.
1  Thank familyminato
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at Peneeda view beach hotel for 4 days in May... the hotel has an awesome ambiance and is right at the beach.. the restaurant is at the beach where you can spend the entire holiday gazing at the sea, watching the sunrise and the early morning fisherman patiently waiting for a catch.. we stayed in a family room with two rooms and a huge washroom.. the rooms have a fridge, TV and well equipped washroom .. the hotel has a nice spa centre (open beds) though a bit expensive from what you get outside.. the hotel staff is very helpful and polite.. the restaurant food is not great but there are plenty of food options around the hotel.. internet doesn't work in the rooms.. its available at the reception and the beach side restaurant.. they are working on getting the internet in the rooms ..

Room Tip: rooms near the restaurant may have internet connection :)
2  Thank sharmiliroy
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our needs. It was nice to go back here after a long day of being out and about. The family room was very spacious. Where to put your things is never a worry. The TV was old and the channels were very limited but unless you plan to spend a lot of time indoors, it should not be a concern. There is no wifi in the room but the wifi in the lobby is work just fine. I liked the grounds of the resorts, with lush plants and frangipani trees. At night, the garden is softly lighted. Very relaxing.

One thing that disappointed me on this trip was the beach. I chose a beachfront hotel for easy access to the beach but the beach was just not appealing. We saw a tube with water (waste?) gushing out of its end directly to the sea. The management should look into this (they can also clean the sand of the beach that is directly fronting their property. This would go a long way if all resorts do this). The resort has three pools that look decent enough (although quite small) but I didn't bother to swim in them (it was good to have that choice, anyway).

Overall, this is a good home away from home in Bali. It's very clean and the reception people are helpful. Everybody you meet greets you. The breakfast is filling enough (though the options can be widened). The place is convenient - directly outside are money changers, restaurants, and groceries.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I love how spacious our family room was. I think this was the most spacious and beautifully decorated room we've been to. It was also very clean but the AC takes a while to really cool the room. The towels were changed everyday but the available toiletries were limited to shampoo/conditioner and shower gel. The hot shower was easily available.

The breakfast was filling and having it on the beach is a good way to start any day. I love their plate of fruits and fruit juices.

The staff was always helpful. They lent me an adapter for charging gadgets. They helped us open the safety box when we could not get the PIN going. They helped us contact the taxi driver we wanted to take us to the airport. I arrived at 8AM and they let me check in early without any extra charge.

The place seems old but they try to keep it well maintained and very clean. Overall we had a pleasant experience although we did not swim at the beach because we saw a tube with stuff coming out of it that goes directly to the sea; I felt like it was part of the drainage system of one of the place along the beach.

The place is near shops and restaurants but I feel like they places here a bit ore pricey than normal.

3  Thank litrato101
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Kinda old but spotless clean. Beautiful grounds, free coffe & tea anytime at Lumbung Club, three swimming pools, free library, free Wi-Fi at lobby & common area, basic but delicious breakfast, nice smoothie as welcome drink, free bicycle to ride along the beach path (our bikes were bad, but it was nice to not have to walk), Sanur beachfront budget hotel (gorgeous view). Good bathroom & amenities. Nice beachfront small restaurant for breakfast with a great view & delicious food (where they serve breakfast too). Water sport rentals & seaside massages are close enough. Nice location, near to Hyatt Sanur, easy to find ATMs, to get taxis. Nice staffs.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple