My 2nd time here after 2 years and glad to say that this time round, the experience was even better. Some similar positives and negatives as per the last trip, but what definitely improved over the last visit was the 1. free wi-fi (it's available ALL over Bali now) and 2. the 24 hrs free-flow of freshly ground and brewed coffee (it's actually pretty good coffee). 3. service was actually friendlier and better than last visit.
It was also good to see the hotel take its maintainance seriously. There were a couple of villas under-going complete overhaul when we stayed there- flooring, furnishing etc. were stripped and changed.
1. good price
2. not too many units
3. great location - quieter part of Bali, near Hardy's supermarket, beachfront
4. beach front restaurant for daily breakfast
5. great service - the blinds at the beachfront were down due to rain, when we inquired if they could be raised, the staff replied that they were there to prevent rain from coming in. A little while later, once the rain had let up, the same staff came by with another to raise the blinds without any prompting or reminder.
1. still no blinds across frosted glass in family room, which means sun light comes in at about 6am, making it difficult for kids to sleep in late.
2. some imperfections to property still e.g. bathroom door that couldn't be locked (didn't matter to me as I was staying with family, but may be important to some)
All in all, a boutique hotel for people looking for something quiet, a little quirky, nicely located, relaxed and affordable place, who are prepared to accept some imperfections.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peneeda View Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peneeda View Beach Hotel Sanur, Bali