“Our favourtite restaurant in Sanur”
Review of Kayu Manis

Kayu Manis
Ranked #6 of 461 Restaurants in Sanur
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband and I had 2 lovely meals at Kayu Manis recently. We always have to have a meal there when we're in Sanur. Considering it's hidden in the back streets of Sanur, we think it's a great restaurant. The restaurant has been renovated since we were there last and looks lovely. The food has been consistently good and very reasonably priced, we've never had a bad meal. The staff were very attentive and very friendly, would definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

1  Thank Bonny021
Write a ReviewReviews (1,389)

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Pretentious with over solicitous service. Tried to do a la carte looking food but everyone still hungry when we left. Had desert at another restaurant as the waiter was really irritating and, not their fault, the people on the next table were talking so loud couldn't hear ourselves think. On the plus side cocktails were good

Reviewed April 16, 2014

As there are not so many good restaurants in Sanur I can understand that a few above-average restaurants get overrated. The food is OK, price looks cheap, but the portions are pretty small. The waitresses hesitate to bring the wine, cocktail and special of today menu, which is listed on a big piece of wooden board. Service varies extremely from staff to staff.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We come here at least once a month & bring our own wine.
Food is always excellent & the staff are happy & helpful.

1  Thank Tez_Shaz_Bali
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stopped in here for lunch as I was riding past as I remembered the name from TA. It was a late lunch and I was the only person in the restaurant, but the food was delicious. I had the Mei Goreng and a bintang and it cost $3.80 aud. great value!
It is quite a small restaurant so if you are going for dinner or with a group I would recommend you book ahead.