“Very impressed”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Very impressed”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

• Had a super yummy snapper for dinner. Well presented.
• Friendly staff and great services.
• Excellent restaurant ambience.

I'll definitely come back again to try out other dishes.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Perth, Australia
“One of the best places I have ever eaten”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

And I have visited some brilliant restaurants in my life!

This is just gorgeous. One a little side street in Sanur, this is a must visit restaurant.

Delightful but unpretentious setting, the food here is the feature. I had the special Osso Bucco which I couldn't fault. I was madly trying to pick the ingredients but something special was eluding me. 2 other diners with me had the Snapper and the Duck - all our plate were cleared totally.

Chef came out to say hello which was wonderful (nice view from behind as he went back to the kitchen ladies).

Make a point of visiting Kayu Manis, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cathy B
Melbourne, Australia
“Fresh and Clean Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

After a few days in Bali, I started to crave fresh vegetables and something that wasn't laced with too much chilli. My friend took me to Kayu Manis where you are greeted by the chef as he wanders the restaurant in his white crocs and head scarf, chatting away while the kitchen is a buzz and waiting staff all up to speed with the food on offer on the menu.
Out came our wine, then the food which was fresh and so tasty with lemon grass the predominant flavour of my entree. Fish for main was cooked to perfection and laced with yummy flavours that I tendedwq to pine for in Indonesia. I will be back.

• Visited July 2013
Petra - Wadi Musa, Jordan
“BEST FOOD IN SANUR”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

KAYU MANIS this is Without a DOUBT the "BEST FOOD I HAVE EATEN IN BALI"....EXCELLENT FOOD....& PRESENTATION....Staff are Trained to Western Standard....so EXCELLENT SERVICE....5 Stars....to the Chefs & Staff....Already been here twice this trip & looking forward to my next visit when we get back from Lombok... I want to EXPERIENCE as much of this Menu as I can...Congratulations to the Owner & Staff...for exceptionally GREAT FOOD.....Julie

• Visited August 2013
Perth
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Take the time to find this place - it will be worth it. It would probably be wise to book as the restaurant is small but popular. Georgeous food, beautiful surroundings, amazing prices. We have been there many times. We even took our young daughter and the chef prepared a spr.cial kid friendly bland pasta for her. The lime juice is one of my favourites even though it s non alcoholic

• Visited March 2013