“Happy accidental find”

Ranked #10 of 486 Restaurants in Sanur
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were just walking down from the main road into Sanur to find something to eat. Saw this restaurant and thought it looked nice. It has a semi open kitchen so that you can see that all is clean and hygienic. Menu looked nice. Not the cheapest I have seen, but not massively expensive. My kids both had pasta, I had stuffed chicken, my wife had salmon. All dishes were very well cooked and tasty. There was very little left on anybody's plate, so that is praise enough. Even my 4 year old managed to get most of the way through an adult sized plate of Spag Bol. When I came on tripadvisor to write my review I was not surprised to see so many others have given good ratings.

Very nice restaurant design; good, efficient, friendly service; very nice food.

Would recommend (and am seriously considering returning this evening as there were other things on the menu I would like to try!)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,436)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Revisited last night after having read some of the more recent reviews of which some were a little unkind. We came back after 3 years to to find a larger and smarter looking place. We were treated with the same friendly and courteous staff and as usual the food was great and more than adequate. Again the chef visited each table and of course ensured that everyone was happy with their meal and recognised us as return customers. Still very worth the visit

1  Thank Viv M
Reviewed July 29, 2013

the food was beautiful ,the average meal was 75 000 rupia for 5 star food, very good chef cooking gourmet food would definately go there again if I was not trying a different place each night.thanks for a great meal. superb.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

As a large family we found this place pleased all of us. The Bali & European Infusion was excellent. The staff, food & Chef Bagus were fantastic. Enough for all of us to visit this restaurant a few more times before we left. It will most definately be a place we look forward to vist on our next holiday. 5 Star Food at a 3 Star Price

1  Thank Tim_HPerth
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate here one night after reading all the rave reviews. I would say that yes it is good, but no it is not amazing. In fact it was disappointing after all the reviews we had read saying how great it is. The meals were adequate for a decent restaurant, but they didn't blow us away, and I would be hesitant to return. The staff were incredibly slow, and we had to ask several times for simple things like ice and water. I don't know if they were having an off night or what, but I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.