Tripadvisor
Sanur
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic, professional spa

I have been to both locations - boutique and beachside. Both fantastic. Professional staff... read more

Reviewed today
578cassc
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Make this the first and last thing you do in Sanur (and lots more in between)!

Excellent service, great massages, book at least a few hours ahead. Say yes to the sorbet (so... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
hannahpb
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $30.60
from $34.50
from $34.50
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews sorbet balinese massage indulgence package little touches signature massage oxygen facial warm sand eyelash extensions felt amazing professional staff mani pedi massage room relaxing experience foot massage amazing massage body wrap hair wash
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

This place is such a treat, air conditioned, clean, friendly staff. Great products and very reasonable- Its a little gem!
Came twice, once for a massage and scrub with husband and teenage daughter. Everyone was super happy. And I’m back again now enjoying a pedicure with my daughter. They did such a great job, very particular and all tools are sterilised. And of course lived the sorbet and water after.

Date of experience: January 2020
thenestspasbali, Owner at The Nest Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MandyW2141,

Thank you for your visits along with your daughter and husband - it's great to share a little pampering with the family and glad you liked enough for repeat visit..

Our therapists train and practise hard to give the best results and of course hygiene is of the utmost importance - so yes, we do sterilise..

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you all again.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Treated myself to a manicure and pedicure.
From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave you are given an experience and that is what going to a spa is all about.
Not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for.
Friendly, helpful staff and clean inviting surroundings make this my new go to place when in Bali.
You will leave calm and refreshed and be thinking about what treatment you will get next time.

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear SunNSand1,

Indeed we are not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive and we also believe that 'you get what you pay for' and therefore our service, treatments and quality are reflexted in the price - plus the little differentiators to make give some extra vlaue.

It's really appreciated fo your kind words and compliments and really look forward to welcoming you again for some more treatments when you are next in Bali.

Many thanks and warm regards

Reviewed January 11, 2020

From start to finish everything was beautiful I always have A 90 MIN massage ,FACIAL ,MANICURE & NAIL ART ,the day before we leave ,I also go the day after we arrive in BALI.I even get my husband to have some treatments done .I WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE TO GO & SPOIL YOURSELVES

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear 996Ish,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation... so happy you enjoyed and that you got your husband to join as well..

It was our pleasure to have you visit and look forward to welcoming you both again.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I went here twice. I highly recommend the messages and body scrubs. It’s a little more expensive then other places but still very good value for money. A 90min package was around $35. Well worth spending the extra money to go somewhere nice.

Date of experience: January 2020
thenestspasbali, Owner at The Nest Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear KatieF445,

Thank you for your visits to The Nest Boutique Spa - yes a little more expensive than some - but not all..

We have a great selection of massages and spa packages and the pricing can be seen on our spa menu at our website. - or on a pick-up menu available directly at the spa.

It's really appreciated for your review and glad you enjoyed and found us to be good value.

I hope we can welcome you again.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Fantastic value for your money. The quality of service is excellent! We had Balinese massages on 4 different occasions and every one was wonderful.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Traveler419024,

It's really appreciated for the many great reviews we get and that our guests find us 'fantastic' value for money - enough so to visit again and again..

I thank you for you frequent visits and review - I hope we can welcome you some more.