“Paradise!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of villa Sarina

bed room 1 living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
bed room 1
living room
master bed room bath and shower out door
pool view from organic roof garden
living room
view from living room towards pool large garden area
bed room 2
kitchen and bar all iron wood
bed room 3
beautiful stone bath tub
master bedroom with dinning table on terrace over looking the pool
master bed room
pool view from roof top vegetable garden
lounge area surrounded by 2 ponds .
25 meter lap pool and diving board
lounge area looking in towards kitchen and dinning area
pool
62 inch tv and surround sound with cable channels
bed room 1. looking out towards pool and garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sara-Jane...
“Paradise!”
Reviewed April 16, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

The pictures of this property do not do it justice. It is truly stunning. The staff were wonderful and so helpful. If visiting anur you could not find a better location......the birds, frogs, Lizzards make you feel as if deep in the jungle but you are ste[ps from the main street and beach.
Truly wonderful!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
wattsyogi
Carmel, California
“What an amazing place”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

After being on the road from the airport to sanur I was blown away how much traffic there was and how hectic everything seemed. 20 min later we pull into sanur
And then into a lane the gates opened the driver said we where there .
The entrance was beautiful we walked through doors and the villa space land area was huge . I walked into paradise!
The first thing is the lounge next to the open kitchen and 2 beautiful fish ponds it was so relaxing the view of the large garden towards the pool was breath taking.
I've stayed in plenty of places and at this price they where small cute. But this place was above all classes this was wow.
Rooms where amazing finishing of wood stone . I mean the owner must of spent a fortune on this place.
The pool was an Olympic size pool and it was just for us.
The tv room was so comfortable my kids fell asleep in there most of the time.
It's so hard describe how amazing it is.
The beach was a 2 min walk away through a private road surrounded by gardens .
If I wanted to eat out which I didn't have to as the staff will cook for you as long as you give them money stock fridge.
The restaurants where literally 1 min away.
It was so close I was amazed could hear any sounds from the Main Street once go through the private gates.
Staff where on point and they offered a ton of extra activities that they would organize soon request.
All in all I want to go back but a place like this when it does become popular could reach $700 they told me the rates I got where a promotion at $450 .
I hope to come again what a place.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing