“Wonderful Villa and Staff”
Review of Villa Casis

Villa Casis
Ranked #22 of 139 Specialty Lodging in Sanur
Canberra, Australia
“Wonderful Villa and Staff”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed at Villa casis with two older daughters and we had the most relaxing and enjoyable holiday. The staff were very attentive and helpful and the villa and facilities were faultless. I would recommend this villa to everyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Kerrie K

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Indonesian first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 21, 2012

me and my husband just came back from Bali for a short vacation. we stayed in different places in Bali and Villa casis were one of them.
we loved it there. They have good facilities, the staffs were very attentive and friendly, everything was clean and neat just how I imagined my getaway should be.
I would come back to this place again if I get the chance :P....

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jeany A
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We had been a bit nervous flying to Bali and reading some of these reviews on Villa Casis. Some of the reviews sounded shocking!

This being said, must I say how much of a surprise it was for us when we arrived at the villa to be blown away by one of the best villas in Bali.

Long story short, this place was great for us. The service was great and we got along really well with the staff. The location was great (really close to beach and shops, but far enough away so you don't get hassled outside your door) and our driver was amazing too.

Loved it here and would come back again!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank James T
Sydney
Reviewed November 8, 2011

We recently got back from a 7 night stay at Villa Casis (29 Oct 11 - 5 Nov 11). Had a great time. Pool is amazing, rooms are beautifully air conditioned and very spacious. Outdoor bathrooms in all rooms except for upstairs King room. Staff were fabulous. Daily breakfast was great. Perfect location to beach, lots of restaurants a short walk away! Amazing beds - really big - bigger then a king size!
Went there with my partner, in one room, brother in another room and two best friends sharing in another room. Was beyond all imagination. Cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Katy T
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I stayed here in November 2010 and had an amazing stay. The staff including the chef are fantastic and you couldn't ask for more service wise. The rooms and bathrooms are amazing, the pool and living areas well kept - I don't think that there is anything that could make villa casis better . I will def go back there and would have no hesitation in recommending!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank daniellanadine
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Hello, I feel it is important to take the time to warn people.

This villa was very disappointing. We had NO hot water for our shower, after 30 hours of traveling from the United States. It is hard to believe that water can be cold in a hot climate, but indeed it can. It was not pleasant washing my hair in cold water.

We had no internet connection. And our air-conditioning was only working at half power, not really effective. There were stains on the furniture seat cushions. The service was terrible. Reality as we experience it, was nothing like their promotional descriptions.

When I got two people to check out the shower, I asked one who was standing around to get us some ice. The response was a disinterested " you can go down to the kitchen and get it out of the refrigerator."

First, I was told "Oh, you just need to let it run for a while, there is no problem." Then, I was informed that the hot water was indeed "broken" and could not be fixed. But we could use a shower in another room.

I was shocked that this place had any good reviews. It would have been much nicer if we had picked an ordinary hotel on the beach, where there are views of the ocean, refreshing breezes, hot water showers and more enthusiastic service.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
6 Thank lindaruthe2016
Sydney
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I organised friends to stay At Villa Casis to celebrate my husbands 50th, the villa is stunning and very well staffed by extremely friendly balinese. The location is perfect, out of the rat race but a short walk to fabulous restraurants and shops. We walked the foreshore of Sanur every morning and walked to dinner every night. The Villa is well run the security is tops and, pool area stunning. Eddie will get you anything you need, we had a Baby Pig ( baby guling ) for dinner one night. I would thoroughly recommend this Villa. However it does need a good sound system. Liz Bilgola, Aust

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple