All reviews ambassador suite small hotel air con fantastic room budget place large balcony perfect location cooked breakfast a ground floor room nice pool minute walk spent nights other hotels living area good size cleaned every day three nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my daughter and grandchildren in Dec 2018
Really well looked after by the staff and had a great room (C) directly opp the pool so we could sit on the verandah and watch them swimming.
The restaurant served a great buffet breakfast which was so well prepared and great selection.
Easy walk to the beach and into town.
Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2019

Ok I love this hotel. Great friendly staff, Fantastic Room, lovely pool, great position. My room was fantastic with a large balcony. Not a lot of choice of drinks from restaurant, but food quality fantastic taste and price, and delivery to my room. Small boutique hotel.

Unfortunately next doors renovations, which yes I was notified of - I was expecting normal Bali renovations??? Tap tap, bamboo scaffold! Full on Crane, Electrical tools, very LOUD noises. Suppose to finish at 6pm, - but went until 8.30pm on my night.

I will return here when renovation finished.

Everyone was friendl, in the very family like way!!

Room tip: Only 2 floors - I loved my 2nd floor, private area.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019

This hotel is an older style friendly oasis close to everything in Sanur. The hosts of the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable with good showers and comfortable beds. The buffet breakfast supplied was adequate with just a few choices however if you ask the staff will provide you with a cooked breakfast such as Bacon and eggs, omelette, scrambled eggs etc. don't be afraid to ask. The small pool are is good for relaxing and lazing around. The hotel grounds are immaculately kept it is actually a little oasis from the surrounding area. The beach is only a 2 - 3 minute stroll from the hotel where you can find offering of 5 star hotels or beachside warungs. Meals are available at the hotel however there are also lots of options within a 10 minute stroll. A very pleasant stay.

Room tip: If your mobility is challenged as the hotel as I believe they have rooms that may cater to your needs.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelerTrev
Reviewed May 17, 2019

It's my 1st time here and hopefully not my last. I do know how popular it is here and how hard it is to get in. Now I know why. Even though it is a little older it's still has the signs of class and quality. Amazing manicured gardens, lovely staff and I just love the pool. I actually cancelled 5 days I had booked to stay here for next month due to the kind warning from the hotel about the construction site next door. I'm sorry I cancelled because the noise is minimal, it doesn't bother you one little bit. Thanks for a wonderful few days.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JohnnyGoldcoast
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We loved the location near the beach and main street of Sanur, plus the size of the resort and how there were lots of delicious restaurants and warungs nearby. The room was large and had the basics, it's not 4 or 5 star but more than adequate and quiet. Pool was clean, not crowded and there were always sun lounges available. Staff were friendly and helpful and our room was cleaned each day. Breakfast was a little boring at first as we weren't aware until the second day that we could order eggs, bacon etc freshly made. Unfortunately, there is no safe in the room. There is a major building project going on next door, however, the crane wasn't an intrusion and we hardly heard anything. That could change as the construction progresses and we hope it doesn’t ruin the Palm Garden. Would totally recommend.

Date of stay: April 2019