Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Swiss Alps, Switzerland

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sanur
from $73.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I've never been one for massages but I'm lucky enough to be living 2 doors away from this spa. My wife went in to have a manicure/pedicure so I thought Id have a massage. Talk about a mind changing experience, my masseuse was obviously very well trained in what she did and this was one of the most relaxing pleasurable hours I've spent in a long time. The salon is very clean and well equipped and thoroughly professional.
I've just talked myself in to another visit. If you're in this area, give it a try but not Fridays at 10:30, thats my time.

Date of experience: September 2018
NinikW5, Pemilik at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hi Mr. Peter. Thank you for your Visit. to Bali Indah Spa and the wonderful review on TripAdvisor. we look forward to giving you another relaxing experience. See you Friday at 10:30.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Bal Indah Spa on Jl. Sekuta 114 in Sanur is the best place to go if you want a good relaxing massage in a very clean and a great atmosphere. Go there and you will always come back. The owner and her staff make you always feel good when you leave. Give you five stars.

Date of experience: May 2018
Ninik w, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Hello Vivvi. Thank you so much for your reviews. Its means a lot for us! We are looking forward to seen you again

Best Regards
Ninik.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

This little gem hidden away in Jalan Sekuta, SANUR, is the perfect place to relax and have all your body treatments, Facials, pedicures, etc..Clean, lovely atmosphere, good therapists, great massages, and the cost is really reasonable..Massages range from 50,000 to the Hot stone massage for 190,000. Facials are 150,000-170,000 with quality products. The cream bath for the hair is a must , very relaxing. The also have packages and the top price is only 330,000, for 2 1/2 hours. They were in Batur Sari but moved to Sekuta a few months ago. I recommend this little gem to you .

Date of experience: May 2017
Ninik w, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It means a lot. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Got a tip about this place from a friend. Was not disappointed. Very professional, strong and well trained therapists. I am very picky when it comes to massages and can say these therapists have been trained properly and also care about what they are doing. Went there with 2 other friends and also had good comments from them that all therapists were good! Great find, clean and professional. Will be back regularly!

Date of experience: March 2017
Ninik w, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Hi EllaAlison
Thank you so much for visiting our spa. We are so happy to hear that you not disappointed with our service. We try so hard to make our customers relaxing and enjoyed with our service. Look forward for your next visit and say thank you to your friend for recommended to you :-)
Have a nice day EllaAlison.

Best regards
Ninik

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I'm a bodyworker, and what I seek in massage is for someone who really works where and how your body needs it. The staff at Bali Indah do just that.

If you wish for a standard massage, rather than something more customized, you will also be very pleased. The staff are very professional and attentive, and the the owner, has a special gift for knowing what a Westerner might want in terms of service and attention.

The spa has just recently been completely renovated, is always welcoming and clean, and they are always open to suggestions.

I come back whenever I am in Sanur.

Date of experience: March 2017
Ninik w, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Hi Costy. thank you so much for your review about our spa. Its mean so much for us. Look forward for your next visit.
Have a nice day.