Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A pleasurable hour

I've never been one for massages but I'm lucky enough to be living 2 doors away from this spa. My... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2018
Peter U
South Yunderup, Australia
via mobile
Luxury at a fraction of the price

Reviewed May 19, 2017
Hol369
Bali, Indonesia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sanur
from $73.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2017

This little gem hidden away in Jalan Sekuta, SANUR, is the perfect place to relax and have all your body treatments, Facials, pedicures, etc..Clean, lovely atmosphere, good therapists, great massages, and the cost is really reasonable..Massages range from 50,000 to the Hot stone massage for 190,000. Facials are 150,000-170,000 with quality products. The cream bath for the hair is a must , very relaxing. The also have packages and the top price is only 330,000, for 2 1/2 hours. They were in Batur Sari but moved to Sekuta a few months ago. I recommend this little gem to you .

Date of experience: May 2017
Ninik w, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It means a lot. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Got a tip about this place from a friend. Was not disappointed. Very professional, strong and well trained therapists. I am very picky when it comes to massages and can say these therapists have been trained properly and also care about what they are doing. Went there with 2 other friends and also had good comments from them that all therapists were good! Great find, clean and professional. Will be back regularly!

Date of experience: March 2017

Hi EllaAlison
Thank you so much for visiting our spa. We are so happy to hear that you not disappointed with our service. We try so hard to make our customers relaxing and enjoyed with our service. Look forward for your next visit and say thank you to your friend for recommended to you :-)
Have a nice day EllaAlison.

Best regards

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I'm a bodyworker, and what I seek in massage is for someone who really works where and how your body needs it. The staff at Bali Indah do just that.

If you wish for a standard massage, rather than something more customized, you will also be very pleased. The staff are very professional and attentive, and the the owner, has a special gift for knowing what a Westerner might want in terms of service and attention.

The spa has just recently been completely renovated, is always welcoming and clean, and they are always open to suggestions.

I come back whenever I am in Sanur.

Date of experience: March 2017
Ninik w, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Hi Costy. thank you so much for your review about our spa. Its mean so much for us. Look forward for your next visit.
Have a nice day.

Regards

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Thanks to the staff at Bali Indah Spa. You all are amazing and I will recommend your spa to all my friends. You have done a fantastic job creating this relaxing environment. Thanks again and see you soon.

Date of experience: February 2017
Ninik w, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Thank you for visiting Bali Indah Spa in Sanur and thank you for your positive reviews. Its mean so much for us . And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon.
Regards

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times for Balinese massage. Very friendly and above all skillful staff. Quality of massage is high and independent of the masseuse. Love to come here again and again and again.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Arie O
Ninik W, Owner at Bali Indah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you so much for the compliments. We hope to see you in the future. By the way, we have moved to Jalan. Sekuta no. 114.