We recently spent 4 nights in Harmony Villa and it exceeded our expectations. The villa is spacious, pretty and very comfortable. The pool is fabulous - cool and refreshing in the Balinese heat. the delightful staff cooked our delicious breakfast each morning and tidied up with great charm and unobtrusiveness. Use of the mosquito net at night is strongly recommended! Zen is situated very close to the main shopping/eating area of Sanur which can be reached by either of two pretty, leafy and meandering streets. Each morning we walked along the beachfront on a well kept boardwalk and finished off with a good coffee at a local café before returning home for our homey breakfast. We wish could have stayed longer...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Sanur, Bali