What a Fabulous Place to stay! I had 15 nights here with my Family, one of which is 4 year old. Lovely warm friendly staff but never obtrusive. The Villa was private from other Villas, so feels like you are in your own little Paradise. Breakfast was prepared every day for us, the Villa was serviced every day , the grounds and gardens are kept Beautifully but still it felt like we had the place to our self's. Having our own pool was great, and again was maintained at a high level. A wonderful experience , well worth the cost and the long flight from the UK..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Sanur, Bali