This place has the wow factor! From the moment we first inquired about staying here everything was handled in such a professional and prompt manner. We ended up staying here twice during our Bali holiday, in Villa D for one week then we returned later to Villa E for 3 nights. Both villas were spacious, clean and well furnished and would recommend either of them. Zen's location is about a 10 min walk from the main street, or you can catch a cab for $2.50. Far enough away from the action to be peaceful but close enough for all your needs. Reception was always happy to call a taxi for us. 24 hour security made us feel safe at all times. We really loved the prices Zen charges for the extras, so inexpensive! The laundry service is excellent, the mini bar prices for Bintang, soft drinks, or snacks were comparable with the supermarket so why bother to cart it home yourself? Fresh drinking water was always available. Comfy bed, hot showers, TV, DVD's WiFi, all included. But it is the staff who really set this place apart. The Managers, Aussies Fiona & Trish, have obvious experience in customer service. All their staff are so well trained, it was just a pleasure to get to know them. They always used our names, were extremely polite and friendly, we loved them all. Special mention to Adi who just smiles all the time. Breakfast was delicious and cooked fresh in your villa each morning. Having your own pool was such a luxury, we didn't want to leave. Sanur is a good place to stay, much quieter than Kuta or Seminyak, but if you want to venture there, then you can get a cab or driver to take you for not very much. We had plans to visit many other places in Bali , but alas they didn't eventuate because we didn't want to leave our villa. We also had "in house" massage/pedicure/manicures which were divine. Congratulations to all the team, you really know how to make people feel at home. A truly wonderful and relaxing holiday. Expectations exceeded. Our first time to Bali, it won't be our last. Would return to Zen again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Sanur, Bali