We had a fantastic stay at the Zen Villas- thanks to Trish and the team. The focus and dedication of the staff was exceptional, a credit to them all. We really liked the little extras such as the welcome basket (including the Bintangs!!), responsiveness of the staff, attention to detail, cleanliness of accommodation and local knowledge. We were able to organise all our activities via the team at Zen.
We stayed in Villa D and thought the amenities were great. This villa also has an outside BBQ which allowed us to cook a meal or 2 ourselves rather than eat out every night. A nice 2 bedroom villa with all the trimmings and conveniences.
Really loved the cooked breakfasts although we felt a little guilty just getting up every day and leaving the dishes to the cleaning gang, but all part of the service at Zen. The walk thru the backstreets didn’t deter us too much. At night it was just as easy to grab a cab, really cheap to go anywhere in Sanur.
A special thanks to Adi as well. We changed money at a money changer with a rate just under 1000 Rupiah to the AUD when the others were around 9800- a big mistake. All looked good when we counted there, but when we got back to the Villa worked out we were somewhat short... Adi came back with us and we managed to get nearly all our money back- thanks Adi. A lesson for us as well- use the money changers they recommend only.
Should also point out that amenity differences between Villas is not down to the Zen team; each Villa is individually owned and it is the owner’s discretion as to what is provided etc.
A great choice for a home away from home in a quiet location if you are looking for the non-resort type accommodation and looking to avoid the crowds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Sanur, Bali