Well maintained accomodation with efficient friendly service in trying conditions. On my arrival at Zen, following heavy rains for a couple of days, there was a stormwater flooding issue. Access to all the villas was ankle deep in water. One of the staff carried my bag on his shoulder whilst I waded along behind. Very pleased with the accomodation and facilities. Clean, fresh, well provisioned. Very surprised to find full selection of crockery, cutlery & stemware. Breakfast is brought to your room each morning at the requested time & the friendly staff cook the eggs to your preference. I would highly recommend a stay at Zen, even though it is at the more expensive range of available accomodation. Make sure you get your bearings, tricky getting back if on foot (I got lost twice, but had all day to do it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Sanur, Bali