Room 114 - My husband and I have just returned from a delightful 7 days at Villa Mahapala. We absolutely love Sanur and this was our first stay at Mahapala. We have stayed at Ajunta Villas previously and were most impressed but the price has risen $90 per night so we chose Mahapala this time, and we are so glad we did. We have no complaints. A choice of eating breakfast in restaurant or villa each morning, at no cost and a very diverse choice of foods to start our days. Villa was cleaned each day to a very high standard, one day we even found our hand towels had been folded into the shape of a swan with frangipani flowers placed all over the bed and patterned into a heart, this really made us smile and we didnt want to get into bed that night to mess it up!!! The outdoor shower was fantastic and hot water was constant. Big bath/spa in the interior bathroom which was all very clean. The bed was kingsize and extremely comfortable. Tv and dvd player in the room. The bedroom was large and very accomodating. The private pool was lovely, two lazyboys beside it to snooze on under a gazebo. 2 seater couch and 2 comfy chairs to sit on under a second gazebo by the pool plus a dining table and chairs. The staff were very pleasant and friendly, giving a very personal feeling to the hotel. The Zodiac Bar is very pleasant to sit in of an afternoon for a drink and chat. The hotel is a couple of minutes walk to the beach and also to Luhtu's cake shop which we highly recommend if you need a kilojoule hit!! We would definately stay here again and cannot recommend the resort highly enough. If you want a private villa, worth every cent, the private feeling and also the personal touch from staff, stay at Villa Mahapala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Mahapala is a luxury resort villa located in the quiet village of Sanur. The Villa's unique feature is its focus on the twelve signs of the zodiac. Exceptionally designed with immaculate facilities, Villa Mahapala will leave you with an unforgettable impression of your holiday in Bali. Each of the elegant villas, complete with its own private pool, is individually designed on one of the zodiac signs. The zodiac theme continues throughout the Resort, and our tasteful and elegant atmosphere will ensure that our guests enjoy a personalized villa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Mahapala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Mahapala Hotel Sanur
- Mahapala Hotel Sanur
- Villa Mahapala Sanur, Bali