“Thank you so much”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Oldenburg, Niedersachsen, Germany
“Thank you so much”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Lovina Bakery saved my vacation as my one year old son did not want to eat anything and i luckily found this awesome bakery selling "Zwieback", a twice-baked, hard ,dry bread, often given to babies in Germany,which he finally ate a lot of!The owners, Hans and his wife, are so lovely and nice, the bakery is clean and tidy and the assortment of things is awesome and gives the possibility to eat things you normaly can't find in Bali.Everything i bought in their shop (and I bought many,many things) was tasty and of high quality.I am totally happy I found this bakery and always will go there when I'm in Bali.I can only recommend the Lovina Bakery to everyone!!!

• Indonesian first
Thirroul, Australia
“A Deli with all the special little delicasies you miss from Home”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

They stocked a good selection of Aussie wines, cheeses, crackers and deli meats. Well worth a visit, if your missing your cheese and wines !!!

Visited July 2014
Banjar, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best rolls and bread, very clean store, friendly owners”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Hello,

we moved from Germany to Bali this year. We really like balinese food, but sometimes we need a german breakfast with rolls, cheese and cold cuts. All this you can get here in best quality. The rolls and even the bread is nearly better than in Germany, where the selection and quality is really high. Perfect taste and consistence, every time fresh. The choice of cheese, jam and cold cuts is the best we saw till now, if you like a good breakfast.
The store is so clean that you can "eat from the floor", as we say in german. The german owner and his balinese wife are very friendly and interested in giving good service and make the customers feel comfortable. The choice of buying meat, cold cuts, cheese and other high-class european food is excellent. So I think a must in Lovina and around. If you want something like that you have to go to Denpasar. So thank you for being here...
P.S.: I can't understand the bad assessment written down here, maybe some german guys which are jealous about his success....?? In my opinion there can not be another reason.. Go on..

Denpasar, Indonesia
“great people and great food”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Lovina Bakery has high quality food and there is nothing to complain about. Everytime I go there the staff is friendly and welcoming, ready to help with anything. The owners make sure the Bakery fulfills european standards which is refreshing compared to other shops on Bali, especially since its almost impossible to find such a deli shop anywhere else in Lovina.

• Visited April 2014
Sydney
“Good european products & bread, bad service”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great selection of mainly european meats, cheeses and dairy products as well as other deli items. My excitement at finding these things after 2 weeks in Bali was tainted by the only rudeness i've experienced from anyone during my time in Bali: balinese staff were unfriendly and even told us not to open the freezer so much while we were shopping & selecting the items we purchased; and, even though we spent over Rp300k in the store (c.A35) it didn't warrant so much as a smile or thank you from them. Also had rude words 2 pushy German shoppers who thought we were too slow and seem to have forgotten they are on holiday!