“Friendly hotel on the beach”

Adirama Beach Hotel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Singaraja
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We only stayed for one night but enjoyed our room beside the pol. The restaurant was a lovely spot to sit and watch the waves come into the shore. We ate lunch and breakfast in the restaurant and the standard of the food was good and reasonably priced. The wifi worked well, the bed was comfortable but the bathroom was a bit dark and dingy. It's certainly a good place to stay for the price if you don't mind being out of the action a bit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jillreading08

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My last visit to Rama Beach resort was as usual excellent in every way. The rooms are always very clean, food is 5 star and the staff are always polite and very helpful. Would like to make special mention of Puspita Sari, she always greeted me with a smile and was extremely helpful with any information I needed. Even just a friendly chat while waiting for a taxi.
It would be good if more hotels had staff like her...

Room Tip: Book through the hotel direct
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Adirama Beach Hotel is the absolute definition of "perfect little Balinese find." We enjoyed it so much that we stayed an extra night!  Sitting right on Lovina Beach, and just about a half a mile from the bars and restaurants near the dolphin statue, you can't do better.

When you check in, you will be given cool wash cloths and tasty cold drinks.  The staff is just wonderful. They treated us like family, remembered our names and what we liked in our drinks!  The hotel has staff at the desk 24 hours a day (not the case everywhere in Bali).

The pool is gorgeous and the restaurant is delicious.  I had one of the best fillet mignons of my life there -- it was only about USD $16.

Our room was comfortable, clean and quiet.  I will say that the bathrooms desperately needed to be remodeled, but it were still clean and well appointed.  If you can overlook that, then you will love this place.

The hotel had everything we could need; great food, a decent wine list (not common in Bali), an amazing attentive staff, beach access and location. The hotel is small but very personal and not lacking in amenities.  Our room rate was about 25% of what I'd expect a similar place in the states to be.  We couldn't be happier!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy A
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have just spent 7 days with my sister at this family friendly hotel. This was my 3rd visit to Adi Rama. Stayed in family room downstairs with private garden and sun lounges. Rooms (2) were very spacious however second room really needed air con (had ceiling fan) as air con in main room to small to handle such a large space. Pool is large and inviting with smaller attached pool suitable for children. Restaurant is beachside and has a reasonable menu if you dont wish to venture into central lovina for dinner. Easy access to boats for trip to see dolphins and snorkelling, however if you have your own snorkel gear you can snorkel from the beach out front of hotel. Great location to visit local attractions and temples. Staff are very friendly and owner Ruud is a pleasure to talk to.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff and good service offered... abit let down is their hotel amenities...
Have to change room due to aircond is down...
Beach is dirty upon inspection at night.. however its strategic for departure for boat tour in the early of the morning...

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Beautiful Balinese stile beach hotel with great family rooms.

Pro:
- great location right on the beach
- nice restaurant/cafe

Con:
- no beach for sunchairs (beach small only)
- dirty beach (would be nice, if hotel could properly clean the beach)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mischmisch2004
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I spent a week at Adirama Beach Hotel in February, I like the smaller hotels and this one suited me just fine. The staff were always friendly and helpful and the restaurant meals were excellent. Breakfast was very good and all meals would if you wanted be served at the pool. I found my room was spacious, very clean and the bed was comfortable. In the early morning I sat out on my patio which overlooked the pool area. The pool was really good the staff kept it spotless, nice and fresh but not cold. The drivers who picked me up from Ubud and then took me back down to Sanur were great, very careful drivers gave plenty of information about the areas we were going through. I would stay at Adirama again, but instead of doing the walk into the town get a bike for the time I was in Lovina

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Singaraja
7 mi away
The Hamsa Bali Resort
The Hamsa Bali Resort
#13 of 25 in Lovina Beach
Nugraha Lovina Seaview Resort

Been to Adirama Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!