“Best pizza in Bali! (and great Balinese food too)”
Review of JB's Warung Makan

JB's Warung Makan
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Singaraja
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Best pizza in Bali! (and great Balinese food too)”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place was such a surprise! We often favoured Apple or Ayu Warungs on our previous visit to Lovina, but this trip decided to try JB's. So glad we did.
The pizza was amazing. I try not to order western food when away, but when I found out one of the ladies made her own chorizzo, I decided to try it. Wow. It was so good. We ordered a plain pizza for the kids and that too was delicious. She could give the Italians a run for their money.
We visited a few times, ordering curries and noodles and everything we tried was great.
The staff were so lovely to talk to and were very open in talking about their Lovina way of life. Not only did we have great meals, but enjoyed great company.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
“Don't walk past this place”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We had seen JB's but never stopped as it looks a little sub par from the street WOW were we wrong. The small entrance opens to a small quaint dining area that is super clean in fact the next day we walked past early in the morning and they were scrubbing the restaurant from back to front. We dined with 2 small kids for lunch and had 3 mains 2 large bingtangs and get this dropped off 2kg of washing for a grand total of $16 AUD including a tip. The staff and owner were super friendly and food delightful. Don't make my mistake and Walk past. What was interesting while there we noticed lots of expats living in Bali dining here with there visiting friends.

Perth, WA
“Yummy food, excellent value”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This tiny Warung is almost always busy. The owner, Kadek and her staff are very friendly and the food is delicious and freshly prepared. Excellent value for money.

Visited April 2014
Singaraja, Indonesia
“Desserts”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I often eat in this warung as the food is good and the prices are very reasonable.
On Sunday I tried a new dessert, Trifle, this was just as I remember it at home, I was back again the next day for another. Then on Tuesday the waitress suggested I try the Banoffeee pie, I was a bit reluctant as I dont usually like banana puddings, but I was pleasantly surprised as it was really tasty. I will be back again for more soon.

• Visited March 2014
Bali, Indonesia
“Curry gravy...”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The place is cozy, not big but not too small, and it's a perfect place for food, a tasty one (not too crowded which sometimes can make me lose my appetite)... The curry is very good, more to Indonesian curry than Indian/Thai's curry, and it's delicious...surely they know how to do the business... It's not expensive as well; my regular menu for lunch for the last two days: a plate of steamed rice, a bowl of curry served with tofu, a glass of orange juice (a real one), a small bottle of cold mineral water, crackers and chili costs me approx. IDR 25,000 (top that!)... Yeah it's a surprising finding...

• Visited March 2014