“Unfriendly staff / Dirty rooms” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pulestis Hotel

Pulestis Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Singaraja
Pulestis Hotel
Ranked #29 of 36 Singaraja B&B and Inns
Berlin, Germany
“Unfriendly staff / Dirty rooms”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice location. But staff is unfriendly and tries to sell all the time over priced tours. Dont book anything with them its a rip off. They even complain, when you book somewhere else, and tell that you have to book with them.

My room were not clean and a lot of things were broken. The bathroom was horrible, the shower and the toilete didnt work well and it was dirty. The towel holder was rusty, so be carefull it will ruin your clothes.

There are newer rooms which look better. But be carefull: In one room they had bedbugs. The guy who was staying there wandted to change the room, they just offered half price. So he left in the middle of the night.

There are lots of better places in Lovina with friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Victoria, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

"Selamat Datang" has been the motto of most every Indonesian establishment we've visited in the past month. This place is one of two exceptions.

On arrival while registering we were greeted with a hard sell for a tour priced at 800,000 IDR per person. Having escaped we then were quizzed about our plans to take other tours transport etc.

The room is smelly and dusty. Breakfast is served on old disgusting plates.

There was loud music playing until 1am first night and midnight second night.

Some young fellows staffing the place were pleasant and friendly. I hope they find better jobs elsewhere before they learn a bad attitude.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Singaraja hotels

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Dear all visitor who looking for hotel around lovina beach... I warn you .. do not ever stay at this hotel ... it's very bad hotel which I ever know... please read my story below...

On Februari 9, 2013 I arrived in Bali in the afternoon for vacation. On the same day, I and my family went to lovina beach, I arrived in lovina at 02.00 AM, I choose this hotel because all hotel around has full booked. In pulestis hotel we booked two rooms for one night.

We (I and wife) slept after we get the room, suddenly my sister in law woke us at 05.00 AM and she said that my mother bag was gone. They (My Sister in law and My Mother in law) have searched every where in the room, but they cannot find the bag. My sister said when she woke up she found the door was not close properly... it was like somebody has opened the door. After we make sure the bag was not in the room, my brother in law call the security. My brother said to me that security was sleeping when he called him.

The security did not do anything !!! he did not call cop or ask question to us... he just hold his mobile and said .... "why my mobile handphone was not stolen as well???? because my mobile was on the table last night" ???? for us it's ridiculous question......!!! and he said "I suspect someone last night.. and bla bla.... " and just it...

honestly ... we want if he said "Hotel will responsible with this matter and we apologize for the trouble" , in the morning we meet with the manager and same with the security ... he does not say apologize or something... he just silent and listen our story.. but doesn't do something... !!! he did not call the cop... or tell us if the hotel will give compensation for out lost. Because there is no reaction from hotel ... we initiate to go to police office... and police .....hehehe doesn't do something as well... they just give us a piece of paper which inside the paper there are just information that my mother bag was stolen in Pulestis Hotel.

Besides my story above, I also do not recomend this hotel because the room is dirty, the bathroom is dirty... the light just from one lamp and somebody outside can see you when you bath

So.... please do not choose this hotel although the rent cost for room is cheap

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bali, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Pulestis hotel not far from Lovina Beach, located on a busy street with restaurants, hotels, internet cafes, bars and karaoke. Pulestis hotel buildings using traditional Balinese architecture, although our room was non-AC, good ventilation design gives comfortable air in the room. The bathroom was not clean, but the hot water was OK. The coverage of Free Wi-fi, only best in the dining room at the front of the hotel. No signal found for our modem used in the room. The morning breakfast was tasty, and the service friendly. Because in a crowded street, every night until midnight disturbed by the sound of karaoke in the back. Afterward, we could sleep well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are quieter.