The bed is so heavy. They don't have hot water on the room to drink. Good location and scenery directly to the beach. The food is not recommended. Its too expensive. We're order a fried banana, and it took a long time to wait, it taste like rocks because its so hard to bite.
I book a trip to watch Dolphins, don't hope too much to see the dolphins, if the weather is bad you will not see the dolphin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aditya Beach Resort with its colorful flowers is an individual Balinese styled resort, which lies at the heart of Lovina Beach – Singaraja – North of Bali is absolutely offering the friendliness and romantic home-based, an ideal location to relax since its location is away from the crowd as in Kuta and Sanur. Moreover, spending your holiday here at Aditya Beach Resort assure you to encounter some local dolphins along the beach.Two beach restaurants, swimming pool, sunken bar, sea water sport, free safety box, gazebo, laundry service, money changer, tour desk, postal service, doctor on call, parking lot, credit card accepted and telecommunication service will make an unforgettable experience to the guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aditya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aditya Beach Hotel Kalibukbuk
- Aditya Beach Resort Bali/Singaraja