“Do not miss!!”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Our hire car driver suggested this fabulous place en route from Amed to Pumuteran, Bali. Tiny hole in the wall but had spectacular food. My grilled tuna/prawns/squid with salad and rice was $4 US. I would eat here every day if I could.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We ate at a lot of restaurants in Bali but this is definitely the best food,clear flavors, fresh ingredients.

Friendly owners!
Best Regards from Croatia!!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We found this place on our second day in Lovina and came back every day for the rest of our stay. Good prices, great staff and delicious food. One day we ordered the whole fish for the next day, very good price and came with rice, vegetables and sauces. YUMMY! Good happy hour prices for beer and bananajuice (My favorite!) Would highly recommend this for everyone.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Enjoyed our dinner. Warung is a little small than others, they still however accommodate 8 of us. But any bigger you may want to book with them. Wont be disappointed.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was gutted that i found this restaurant on my last night in Lovina, I would have gone back every single day if i'd known about it beforehand. However, I'm glad I found it and had at least one meal there. The price was exceptional, as well as the food. The seafood was so fresh and tasty. The service was also very impressive. It's only a small restaurant and if you're sitting inside nearer the kitchen, it can be quite hot and stuffy, so it's better to sit outside where you can get some breeze. The kitchen is open at the back of the restaurant, so you can watch your food being cooked. If you're spending more than one night in Lovina, i would recommend ordering the whole fish which you need to order a day before, so they can catch it on the day you eat it. A couple sitting opposite us had ordered this and it looked and smelled absolutely divine. It was huge!