Hotel Angsoka
Adirama Beach Hotel(Singaraja)(Great Value!)
$29
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Rini Hotel(Singaraja)
All reviewslovina beachlaundry servicebit datedgreat poolair conshort staydolphin tourwifiboat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Hotel room we were given was old and dark very depressing, on the other hand my friends also booked a superior room down the other end near the pool their room was much better.We upgraded to a deluxe room I queen 1 single It was new clean and spacious .Breakfast was basic but nice, staff very attentive.We stayed for 3 nights our room was not cleaned once no new towels no toilet paper i suppose you get what you pay for.Location was great 1 minute walk to beach and many restaurants near by .Try Apple warung its amazing .Kalibukbuk I imagine is the way Bali used to be a sleepy seaside village very friendly people and not too busy.Make sure you do dolphin tour its worth getting up early for.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are clean and new
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LAURY003
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Simple rooms up to luxury rooms. Great central location near beach in Kalibukbuk. Comfortable rooms have fans, beds and cold showers. High end rooms have hot shower and a/c. Swimming pool in attractive gardens with massage by the pool. Breakfast included. Great value. Friendly staff.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Actually it was my first time stayed at this hotel. It looks old style building and balinese architecture with comfortable garden and cool ambiance. I stayed here for 2 nights, the first impression I could say about this hotel is unpretentious guest attendant, and feels really homey to be here because the location it's a bit hidden from the main street, and not noisy at all, they have 44 rooms which is could be adjusted by our budget, we stayed at Standard room with twin bed,I felt the bed was very nice, they also have dimmed lamps which add the romantic ambiance of the room. And the bathroom was wide and clean, I like it despite the door was a bit broken because it couldn't be locked. Anyway they have really wide swimming pool in the middle of hotel which is encircled by all of the room, also there's a cute statue in the middle of pool. We could sit around and lay down around the pool because they've provided lounge chairs there.. It separated with different depth of swimming pool for adult and for children. You also could order food from restaurant and staff would bring 'em up directly to your room. Good recommendation for visitors who want visit Lovina!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stayed here as part of an Intrepid trip and it was a lovely place to stay. Located down a side street off the main strip, just two minutes walk from the beach. Highlight was the pool with a little statue gushing water. The hotel gets its name from the Angsoka flower, which is apparently in the grounds somewhere. Rooms were large and clean with a nice outdoor porch. The restaurant serves Indonesian, Chinese and European food. There are many other restaurants and bars just a short walk away. Its quite dark returning after a late night drink.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights in 2 rooms (older kids in one room, us and the baby in another room next door). I think we had standard rooms. I found the rooms to be very basic, but clean and comfortable, and they had air conditioning. Both rooms had a shower and a bath. The staff were friendly and attentive. Lots of sun lounges around the pool. The pool also has a shallow kiddy area (about knee deep), which was handy as my husband was sick so the kids and I spent a lot of time around the pool. The pool is great. Good value for money, great for a short stay when you just need a bed, a cool room to retreat to and a pool. It's very close to the beach too, and there are some great restaurants near the beach.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family