Decent rooms, OK breakfast, helpful (if occasionally dozy) staff and a fantastic pool. Not much else to do in Lovina itself, except hire a motorbike and get out, but this is a great place to relax if you've just come from Java having climbed Bromo and Ijen. The warungs just opposite provide great food and decent prices as well as some nightly entertainment. The beach doesn't have much going for it but the temple next door is very pretty and it's easy to get good transport options from here as there is quite a lot of competition. We certainly enjoyed a couple of lazy days here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali/Singaraja