This beautiful little place was a hidden oasis . lovely surrounding great pool .and Mr Dolphins warung right outside . great music, food and people.. Stunning sunsets with the beach view from the restaurant.. If you are looking for great trustworthy transport speak to nova .A lovely young girl who offers amazing guided tours .and she makes her living selling jewellery on the beach she makes ,so enjoy these hidden gems and be generous, the cost of a coffee in some countries can help another survive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali/Singaraja