we had to move from another hotel due to abad experience with the management. This was just up the road and accommodated us for a night at a great rate. The staff and owners were extra friendly and the including breakfast was the best i had in our 10 day stay in Bali.
They also supported us in the problems we had with the other hotel.
Thanks a lot to the whole team there :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali/Singaraja